Sunshine Blogger Award




This post will be a little off the normal. Hehehehe..Yeah.

I got a nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award, and mehn, I can't count how many times I went back to reading the comment of who nominated me: Grace Esedeke at www.creatingmfon.wordpress.com. Her little biography got me and I had this love and respect for her rise in me (hehehehee..I've never met her o!). She has loads of great stuff there, and I suggest you check her out also.

The Sunshine award is given by bloggers to other bloggers who are inspiring and spur others into positivity. Wow! So I've been doing that??


The Rules:

Nominees are required to:



  • Thank the blogger that nominated you and drop the link to their blog.
  • Answer the questions from the blogger that nominated you.
  • Nominate 11 bloggers.Ask your nominees 11 questions.
  • Post a Sunshine Blogger Award picture on your blog.
Taking a deep breath. Let's get started!

1. If you could be considered an expert at something after 15 years of diligent study/work what would you want to be?
Mehn! I'll want to be considered an expert Creative Writer, Public Speaker and People Developer.

2. How did you attract your current followers and readers?
It's been basically being original and giving them something to look forward to. Originality is a spice of its own, and people can easily spot it.

3. If you won a free trip to a destination of your choice, where would you go?
Paris! Paris!! Paris!!! J'aime Paris! That's my dream destination and I so will set my feet there soon.

4. If you had the opportunity to rewrite any book or novel, which would it be and what would you change?
I'll rewrite New General Mathematics, JS1- SS3. Why would they give very easy examples and super hard exercises? Mehn! Maths showed me real pepper, so I may end up turning all the exercises to very easy ones. (Hehehhehe.. Sorry to the author o)

5. Name the funniest book or movie you’ve ever read or seen and why it made you laugh.
Can I even remember? Well, it's only 'The gods must be crazy' movie that comes to mind now. I laughed because it was funny! Hehehehhehe...



6. Where is your favorite place to write/read?
My room- my bed- on the bus sometimes. Funny enough inspiration comes when I'm in the bathroom/ toilet to so I write down also or just do an audio recording.

7. If you could have drinks with any celebrity (whether beauty, entertainment, business, etc), who would they be and why?
Wonderful.
Apostle Joshua Selman and Apostle Arome Osayi. I won't even have drinks o, I'll kneel and have them lay hands on my brain...Hehehehhehe..

I love Asa also. Dream of doing a duet with her someday so I'll want her also.

Then, if I could have a little time with Prof. Wole Soyinka also. For him to give me a bite of his retinue of knowledge and so I inform him I plan to be a Nobel Prize in Literature winner someday.

They're so much! Okay let me stop!

8. What’s your philosophy on life?
Well, life always happens so we've got to keep living. Life's a circle and we only have one life to live, so I endeavor to do my best while I can, where I can and how I can.

I don't believe in impossibility and so I refuse to be limited by circumstances.

9. What are your blogging goals for next 5 years?
Have more people read my blog. More lives blessed. More relationships fixed. More visions pursued. More hearts mended. All from the words here.

10. What things are you most grateful for in your life?
Grateful for life itself. For family. For friends. For love. That I can smile. That I have a vision. That I have opportunity. And above all, that I have Jesus Christ. It's He who makes life life.

11. What are you 3 favorite things you can’t go a day without?

Learning something new.
Eating (except I'm fasting...Hehehe)
Writing/singing

Above all: PRAYING IN TONGUES!
Heheheehhee...I want to rabababa eh.


My nominees (just 4, will add others as life happens) are:


My questions:
  • Describe yourself in a few words.
  • What's your life's philosophy?
  • What made you start blogging?
  • What has been your greatest blogging challenge and how did you overcome?
  • What's your greatest source of motivation?
  • If you had the opportunity to choose a super power, what will it be?
  • What's your definition of 'a bad day'?
  • Why's your blog/ you different from the million others?
  • Stop blogging/ writing for a million dollars. Will you accept?
  • What will you never be caught doing?
  • If you had the opportunity to change something in the world, what will it be and why?
Big thanks to Grace for this. A bunch of kisses to my readers and subscribers. Biko subscribe if you haven't mbok. The goal is to impact the world from my little corner, and I'm glad I am. Merci beaucoup toute le monde. Je t'aime. 

Let's keep making history. Cheers to greater success ahead. We own the world!

Comments

Popular Posts